- Q: How can I get my Parish in the App?
- A: Once you’re logged into the App, open the side menu and click on Parish Finder. MassTimes.org will show all the parishes listed on their database. If your parish is listed then you can click on it and then follow your parish and start receiving all the posts from your parish community.
- Q: My Parish is not listed under Find Parish. How can I add my Parish?
- To add your parish that is not listed…Once you’re logged into the App, open side menu and click on Parish Finder. Afterwards click on Add Parish. The only two required fields you need to provide is the name of your parish and the address. Although, the more information you provide, the faster we can approve it.
- Q: How can I post in my parish community?
- A: Once you’re logged into the App, open the side menu and click on My Parish. Then a list of all the parishes that you have followed will be displayed here.
- Q: How can I display my instagram pictures on my profile?
- Once you’re logged into the App, open the side menu and click on My Profile. Click on Edit Profile, scroll down to Connect Your Networks, click on Instagram and enter your instagram account information. Then, your instagram pictures will display on your Catholic Connect profile.
Can’t find the question you have? Submit a question to us and we will get back to you within 5 business days.
Email us at email@example.com